Spyder’s Vinyl Showcase (With Added Toe)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Couple of cool ones

Jam & Spoon - Tripomatic Fairytales (The Official Remixes)

Deadmau5 - Random Album Title, first time released on vinyl and probably his biggest album to date

Scan from 2024-05-28 10_16_17 AM.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Massive Attack - Protection

Scan from 2024-05-30 11_05_05 AM.jpg

Oooo, and a couple more just arrived

Deadmau5 - Vexilology, this is a 2022 Record Store Day one, amazed there were still copies left

Blur - Leisure, been wanting to get some blur but they're reissues are crazy expensive, finally this one came down in price

Deadmau5 - Full Circle, another 2022 Record Store Day one

Massive Attack vs Mad Professor - No Protection

Massive Attack vs Mad Professor - Part II (Mezzanine Remix Tapes '98)

Scan from 2024-05-30 11_46_07 AM.jpg

Last edited:

smallkube

Silver Level Poster
Massive Attack - Protection

View attachment 41185

Oooo, and a couple more just arrived

Deadmau5 - Vexilology, this is a 2022 Record Store Day one, amazed there were still copies left

Blur - Leisure, been wanting to get some blur but they're reissues are crazy expensive, finally this one came down in price

Deadmau5 - Full Circle, another 2022 Record Store Day one

Massive Attack vs Mad Professor - No Protection

Massive Attack vs Mad Professor - Part II (Mezzanine Remix Tapes '98)

View attachment 41186
Love that Mad Professor remix album. I think i listened to it more than the original, although my go to remix of Protection is the Eno mix off the 12inch.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Love that Mad Professor remix album. I think i listened to it more than the original, although my go to remix of Protection is the Eno mix off the 12inch.
Have to admit, I've not heard the Mad Professor mix albums yet o_O I know, it's criminal!

I had no idea about the Eno mix, I see he did an instrumental version as well, thanks so much, there's a 2 x 45rpm promo copy that includes all the mixes which I'm going to pick up! Excellent pointer.

I adore Eno, he's had such a vast influence in modern music. His An Ending / Ascent is mind bogglingly good, I've got a really rare white label of it.

One of my favourite current artists, Fred Again, was Eno's mentee, and it really shows.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
4 Limited anniversary copies of remixes of the classic, Cafe Del Mar by Energy 52, includes the Deadmau5, Nalin & Kane, Orbital and Paul Van Dyke remixes and the epic Three In One Mix as well as others.

I've got an original, then the 2002 Michael Woods Ambient Mix along with 2 other 12"s from 2002, and then another from 2008 and one from 2018 by Renaissance

What I adore about this kind of trance is it's totally repetitive, the genius is all in how it builds, it's so damn clever, the way it can rise you up to feeling like you're going to explode with excitement simply from how it builds.

You can never have too many copies of this record though, it's an absolute corker

This is the Michael Woods, really is stunning:

This is the PVD one:
Scan from 2024-05-31 03_38_39 PM.jpg

Last edited: