Help With Gaming pc Specs.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Okay I'll just buy a key direct of Microsoft then, shame but it can't be helped
If you read the article, you don't have to buy it from Microsoft. There are plenty of legitimate alternatives. Although most of these are gaming focussed, a lot of them include windows.

Last edited:

Bet

Bronze Level Poster
PC is here, had some difficulties finding a place for it, ended up in the cupboard and I had to drill holes for wires, airflow seems okay in there so far and it looks nice in there, tried it on Cyberpunk max ray tracing, no stuttering at all and smooth gameplay, so I'm really happy with it.

Thanks so much for the help!

Bet

Bronze Level Poster
20240501_081338.jpg

Bet

Bronze Level Poster
That is going to cook in there, you'll get thermal throttling & in general it will overheat
I know, it's not having any problems yet, I just shoved it in there to give it a quick try cuz it came quite late yesterday

Bet

Bronze Level Poster
I know, it's not having any problems yet, I just shoved it in there to give it a quick try cuz it came quite late yesterday
I'm off from work today so I'm going to mess around see if I can get it somewhere with enough airflow while looking good

Bet

Bronze Level Poster
Will it not turn around 90 degrees, so at least air can get into it
Unfortunately not, I'm gonna have a mess around if in the end I can't find a place I like I'm gonna cut out two holes on either side of the cupboard

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Unfortunately not, I'm gonna have a mess around if in the end I can't find a place I like I'm gonna cut out two holes on either side of the cupboard
Bare in mind the main exhaust route for the hot air is out the top of the pc

Bet

Bronze Level Poster
What's that unit to the left,can it not sit on the top of that
On there I have my tortoises house, not gonna rehome him for this I've got a solution for now
Bare in mind the main exhaust route for the hot air is out the top of the pc
Got it like this, seems fine got a 3-4 inches behind it, just a shame I can't see in it lol but this is only temporary, I'm renovating my room atm

Bet

Bronze Level Poster
On there I have my tortoises house, not gonna rehome him for this I've got a solution for now

Got it like this, seems fine got a 3-4 inches behind it, just a shame I can't see in it lol but this is only temporary, I'm renovating my room atm
20240501_113738.jpg