ICUE LCD Display not customisable.

Kerebus

Took receipt of my shiny new PCS desktop today (Spec below) and I'm pleased with it, there's one little issue though, the iCue LCD display only shows the default screen i.e. the liquid temp. I should be able to customise it in the iCue app but it doesn't appear there. Looking at the Corsair website they say check all the connections but if I knew how to do that then I wouldn't have had to pay PCS to build my machine :) . I have tried a full deinstall/reinstall but to no avail. Any suggestions gratefull recieved.

CasePCS PRISM TG BLACK ARGB MID TOWER CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 7 7700 Eight Core CPU (3.8GHz-5.3GHz/40MB CACHE/AM5)
MotherboardASUS® TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI (DDR5, PCIe 5.0) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB DDR5 5600MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card12GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4070 - HDMI, DP, LHR
Graphics Card Support BracketPCS ARGB GRAPHICS CARD SUPPORT BRACKET
1st M.2 SSD Drive2TB SOLIDIGM P44 PRO GEN 4 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 7000MB/sR, 6500MB/sW)
down_right_arrow.gif
Partitions: 250GB, 2000GB, 1750GB
2nd M.2 SSD DriveNONE
1st Storage Drive4TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 5400RPM, 256MB CACHE
down_right_arrow.gif
Partitions: 4000GB
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 650W CV SERIES™ CV-650 POWER SUPPLY
Power Cable1 x 1.5 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
ARGB Power Supply Extension CablesLIAN LI ARGB STRIMER PLUS V2 24-PIN CABLE
Processor CoolingCORSAIR iCUE H100i ELITE LCD Display RGB CPU Cooler
Thermal PasteARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Extra Case Fans1 x 120mm PCS Ultra Quiet Fan
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network CardONBOARD 2.5Gbe LAN PORT
Wireless Network CardNOT REQUIRED
USB/Thunderbolt OptionsMIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating SystemWindows 11 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00003]
Operating System LanguageUnited Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery MediaWindows 10/11 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Unlimited Downloads from Online Account
Office SoftwareFREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-VirusNO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
BrowserMicrosoft® Edge
Warranty3 Year Standard Warranty (1 Month Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)

I’m having the same issue. We’ve tried reinstalling Icue multiple times, downloaded previous versions, checked connections, powered the PSU off for minutes at a time. Did a sea moss reset. Everything is working and functional ie the screen and rgb but I just cannot customise it because it doesn’t show up on icue aswell as the commander core not showing up. Ive reconnected the USBs on the motherboard and the ports in the commander core. I don’t see why I’d need to do that though since everything is functional. I also uninstalled ASUS rgb softwares incase they were interfering. Still no solution. I did everything with PCS aswell. Why on earth won’t it just show up on ICUE? Brand new PC aswell. Any suggestions anyone?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I’m having the same issue. We’ve tried reinstalling Icue multiple times, downloaded previous versions, checked connections, powered the PSU off for minutes at a time. Did a sea moss reset. Everything is working and functional ie the screen and rgb but I just cannot customise it because it doesn’t show up on icue aswell as the commander core not showing up. Ive reconnected the USBs on the motherboard and the ports in the commander core. I don’t see why I’d need to do that though since everything is functional. I also uninstalled ASUS rgb softwares incase they were interfering. Still no solution. I did everything with PCS aswell. Why on earth won’t it just show up on ICUE? Brand new PC aswell. Any suggestions anyone?
Which version of Icue are you on?

Are the fans showing in icue?