Speakers crackling

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Its set on Speakers

Speaker Config is on Stereo
No Sound Effects
Room Correction is greyed out
Default Format is set on 24Bits, 48000 Hz (Studio Quality)

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
I should also mention that the framerate drops and when watching Youtube videos they stutter. It seems to be connected to the sound.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I should also mention that the framerate drops and when watching Youtube videos they stutter. It seems to be connected to the sound.

its really odd mate, i'd suggest giving PCS a call.

out of interest, if you don't use the speakers do you still get the stuttering issue?

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Yes I get the stuttering still. I opened Task Manager and the CPU Usage has been reaching 100%. It jumps up and down depending on what I'm doing either on the internet or off the internet with the wireless connection disconnected.

Memory says its at 2.27GB

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Just letting you all know that I had my dad look at the computer and he did a system restore. It's running normally now. Even the speakers are fine.

mishra

Rising Star
Good stuff you get it all working again the way it should. Still it's beyond me how one can spend several hundreds of pounds on gaming rig and then connect £25 speakers! :p You need to treat yourself better... any birthdays coming up soon? Nice sound improves gaming, movies and music experience by a lot ! :)

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Good stuff you get it all working again the way it should. Still it's beyond me how one can spend several hundreds of pounds on gaming rig and then connect £25 speakers! :p You need to treat yourself better... any birthdays coming up soon? Nice sound improves gaming, movies and music experience by a lot ! :)

I don't need any more speakers as these work fine. Besides, they were an xmas present.