If you're looking for a bit of healing...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I know a lot of us have suffered over the pandemic and cost of living issues, so many people I know are having difficulties with mental health at the moment.

I've just discovered a new record label and bought a few albums from it, just playing through one of them and it uncovered this absolute gem

Stick it on loud, on headphones if you have to, close your eyes and breathe.

ingridguerci94

I know a lot of us have suffered over the pandemic and cost of living issues, so many people I know are having difficulties with mental health at the moment.

I've just discovered a new record label and bought a few albums from it, just playing through one of them and it uncovered this absolute gem

Stick it on loud, on headphones if you have to, close your eyes and breathe.

Thank you, I truly feel very relaxed.

Before the pandemic, my anxiety was manageable. I did not need to take medication, and it was only an issue for me about one day a month. I was in the best shape of my adult life, I was thriving at work, and I was able to get out and do things.

Now, I am a fragile shell that is barely holding together. I have health anxiety, catastrophic thinking, an inability to focus at work, and weight gain.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thank you, I truly feel very relaxed.

Before the pandemic, my anxiety was manageable. I did not need to take medication, and it was only an issue for me about one day a month. I was in the best shape of my adult life, I was thriving at work, and I was able to get out and do things.

Now, I am a fragile shell that is barely holding together. I have health anxiety, catastrophic thinking, an inability to focus at work, and weight gain.
I’m really sorry you’re going through that.

I hope you don’t mind but I’ve sent you a private message