What are your top 3 games?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
So, What are your top 3 games at the moment.

I'd say
- Tomb Raider
- Metro Last Light
- Far Cry 3

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
If we are talking right now, and playing at the mo, then i'd have to say:

-Tomb Raider (finally got round to playing past the first camp :) )
-Guild Wars 2 (just started mucking about again last week)
-WoW (staple, always there, only gets removed from this list if I happen to actively be playing loads of other games :D )

steaky360

Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2 (I think it deserves a second mention as I've pretty much just been playing that lately)
Blackguards (Only started it today, but its the only other game I've given any real time to recently...)

Tomb raider was an excellent game, I'm just wondering if there is much point going back to it as I pretty much 100% completed it when I did play. Not sure if any DLC adds to the single player or whether its all multiplayer (which I didn't even try I must be honest)

bigben

Master Poster
At the moment has to be:
Fm2012
Sleeping dogs
Ac4

Although I haven't played the last 2 games since I completed the stories.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
nice choices chaps. I find i go through phases of playing games.

On another note, I must have about 30 games I don't play/don't intend to play/never should have bought in the first place hahah

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Only game I'm playing at the moment really is Minecraft and maybe GRID 2, would be Need for Speed if it wasn't a terrible PC port :(

And Tom, I'm the same, got so many uncompleted games, its quite bad really the amount I've spent on them all

Deklore

Bright Spark
Star Trek Online - mainly playing this right now
The Secret World - think this one may be dropped, getting a bit repetative
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - stopped playing this for a while due to other games, but its always a game to relax on.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
@Dek

I started ST:O week or so ago. Seems ok, but a lot to get into (bit daunting)
Secret World is good, (again started week or so ago), but I agree on the repetitive side, and also just feels really hard sometimes. Not sure if it is the controls, or just a more strict learning curve :)

Boozad

Prolific Poster
BF3, BF4 & Arma (still trying to work this 1 out ) :)

Join up with us on BF mate, my solider name is the same as on here. There are a few of us who squad up and PTFO, it's always good to have more on board.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
On another note, I must have about 30 games I don't play/don't intend to play/never should have bought in the first place hahah

Same here, I've bought about 120 games since I had my new rig last June and will probably never play some of them.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Hmm at the moment?

- BF4
- Assetto Corsa
- Shogun 2/Rome 2 (I know that's 2 different games but I sort of hover between the two!)

I hold a special place in my heart for Tomb Raider, Super Hexagon and Guild Wars 2 though :)

Deklore

Bright Spark
@Dek

I started ST:O week or so ago. Seems ok, but a lot to get into (bit daunting)
Secret World is good, (again started week or so ago), but I agree on the repetitive side, and also just feels really hard sometimes. Not sure if it is the controls, or just a more strict learning curve :)

Funny enough i only started STO last week. Its not too bad actually - alot to learn yes, but it'll be stuff you can pick up as you play. For someone used to MMOs the main mechanics should be pretty familiar. I thought i would have to buy ships or grind for the good ones, but they give you decent ships as you lvl.

Secret World - i love the premise and the story, its something that definately drew me in. But i felt the game keeps you in 1 location too long and although they have different quest types like the investigation ones (requiring "real" investigation and research) i found them too obscure for my simple brain to handle.
Definately agree with you on the difficulty, with very hard and normal quests mixed in the same area and no real leveling system for your character, its difficult to determine what you can do and what you can, especially if you solo like me.

I'll definately go back to TSW but enjoying STO too much right now. as a wee note i was getting a bit frustrated with the ship combat - then i started playing the faster ships and enjoying it now. Have you tried playing the Romulan storyline yet? its actually pretty good. Starts off from the events of the 2009 Star Trek movie with (spoiler) Romulus being destroyed and them trying to find a new home planet.

mog3

Silver Level Poster
Join up with us on BF mate, my solider name is the same as on here. There are a few of us who squad up and PTFO, it's always good to have more on board.

Thanks I might do that Boozad, squad play is much better, I am admin on a server although I do go on other servers, I am usually kept busy ;)

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Thanks I might do that Boozad, squad play is much better, I am admin on a server although I do go on other servers, I am usually kept busy ;)

Let me know your server mate or feel free to advertise it on my website linked in my sig, I'll be sure to pop over and check it out.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Same here, I've bought about 120 games since I had my new rig last June and will probably never play some of them.

hahah, yeah, I tend to play them for a an hour or so, then never really bother again. I've had fallout 3 and new vagas for years.... never even played them hahah.

Shogun 2/Rome 2

Yeah great games mate, I might get back into Shogun 2 at some point. Fall of the Samurai is easily my favorite though.

I hold a special place in my heart for Tomb Raider, :)

Yeah, I've got soft spot for Lara too mate.... :tt1: