Bug on website? SRVR-1U-100i and SRVR-110i-1U case

legolash2o

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to select a home server but it's not letting me select the case in the picture and just offers me a £801 option.

Am I doing something wrong?

1704403058654.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all,

I'm currently trying to select a home server but it's not letting me select the case in the picture and just offers me a £801 option.

Am I doing something wrong?

View attachment 39847
The configurator starts with basic options, but you couldn't actually build anything with those options, it would cost substantially more than that for anything worthwhile.

You have to know how to design the specs based on your needs, you can't just throw anything together.

Generally also you'd avoid an Intel server at all costs as they're completely blown out of the water by AMD at the same price point.

legolash2o

Hi Spyder, thank you for the response.

I have the feeling they are missing the basic case option from their selection. This means their "from" £320/£640 isn't actually true as you can't proceed without selecting the £810 case.

Yeah, I've been looking for AMD but they don't have that as a home server option :cry:. I think I'm just going to build a PC version and then just sit it on a shelve next to my network rack.

Thanks again.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi Spyder, thank you for the response.

I have the feeling they are missing the basic case option from their selection. This means their "from" £320/£640 isn't actually true as you can't proceed without selecting the £810 case.

Yeah, I've been looking for AMD but they don't have that as a home server option :cry:. I think I'm just going to build a PC version and then just sit it on a shelve next to my network rack.

Thanks again.
Just means they’re out of stocks of other options, it’s not a bug.

Stocks run out all the time.

But if you post your needs and budget, we could build an AMD alternative that would destroy these for less budget.