Far Cry 6 coming October 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 41971
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41971

latest far cry 6 trailer, looks great from the trailer, be interesting to see the finished product.

Today's Far Cry 6's gameplay trailer revealed a release date of October 7. It also showed us several weapons you can craft, and one in particular is about as ridiculous as they come. While taking back the country of Yara from a brutal dictator, you'll be able to kill your enemies with a compact disc launcher that blares Los del Rio's 1993 smash-hit dance party song Macarena.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gus

Bronze Level Poster
meh had it on offer with my GPU but my PC came after the redeemable codes timed out and wasn't planning on getting it anyway. But might have to buy it, as yeah looks good. But been burnt too many times recently, so will wait to see early gameplay on twitch before handing over cash as its not cheap with the season pass

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Glad I activated my code when I got my PC in December.

I suppose 7 months late from the original release date up isn’t that bad when you take COVID into account :unsure:

D

Deleted member 41971

meh had it on offer with my GPU but my PC came after the redeemable codes timed out and wasn't planning on getting it anyway. But might have to buy it, as yeah looks good. But been burnt too many times recently, so will wait to see early gameplay on twitch before handing over cash as its not cheap with the season pass

you know you want the collectors edition, only 179.99 ;):LOL:

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Never really got into the Far Cry series, is it too late to jump into 6 without playing the first 5? Would it ruin the story?

D

Deleted member 41971

Never really got into the Far Cry series, is it too late to jump into 6 without playing the first 5? Would it ruin the story?

steam and epic etc have offers from time to time on previous far cry games if you wish to jump into one of them :)

rouchie

Rising Star
Love a bit of Far Cry and can't wait to play this, you never know, I might even have a new pc to play it on by the time its released!

Gus

Bronze Level Poster
If you plan on buying them on sale avoid New Dawn and Primal, both are mistakes in gaming history