Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The Boys is great

The first episode of House of the Dragon Season 2 was great too, hopefully that show can keep it's steam it's been brilliant so far

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I havenā€™t watched this yet, itā€™s just been released, but I love Ryan Reynolds so much I reckon itā€™s going to be worth it

Slow start but once it gets going it's brilliant. I took the kids to see it and I was worried they were starting to get bored, but after around 30 mins it got going. I guessed half the plot 10 minutes in and nailed just about everything before the half way mark. It's meant to be a surprise but I watch far too many movies nowadays so I'm rarely surprised :ROFLMAO:

It was a great movie though, warm n fuzzy.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Slow start but once it gets going it's brilliant. I took the kids to see it and I was worried they were starting to get bored, but after around 30 mins it got going. I guessed half the plot 10 minutes in and nailed just about everything before the half way mark. It's meant to be a surprise but I watch far too many movies nowadays so I'm rarely surprised :ROFLMAO:

I adore Ryan Reynolds, since the old days in Van Wilder, but when DeadPool hit I became proper obsessed. He is just a truly truly funny guy.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
They'll come out with a 'new and improved' V+, which fixes all the problems that the standard V has, and as no side effects...pinky promise!
I reckon come the end Ryan will have enough of his dad and pull a full on supe "Kevin" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

So nothing like the 1968 film of the same name šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I reckon come the end Ryan will have enough of his dad and pull a full on supe "Kevin" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Was it not a worm thing in his head though? I'm thinking there's a cure as it's an organism, remove the organism.... remove the issue :unsure:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Federer on Prime is well worth a watch if you have watched any tennis in the last decade. Fantastic to see that emotion from behind the scenes and genuine friendship between the big 4.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Is this the best movie summary of all time???

It is a real film BTW!

IMG_0929.jpeg