Logitech Mouse & Keyboard Opinion

pyrah

Hello,

Some of you may know purchased and awaiting my PC, will be mostly used for gaming with some light admin and editing.

Opinion on these;

Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse, HERO 25K Sensor - Black & 213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard, LIGHTSYNC RGB Backlit Keys, Spill-Resistant, Customizable Keys, Dedicated Multi-Media Keys - Black https://amzn.eu/d/gHlqPm8

Or other suggestions re a good bundle for a similar price?

Not sure on the whole DPI thing.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello,

Some of you may know purchased and awaiting my PC, will be mostly used for gaming with some light admin and editing.

Opinion on these;

Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse, HERO 25K Sensor - Black & 213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard, LIGHTSYNC RGB Backlit Keys, Spill-Resistant, Customizable Keys, Dedicated Multi-Media Keys - Black https://amzn.eu/d/gHlqPm8

Or other suggestions re a good bundle for a similar price?

Not sure on the whole DPI thing.
Hmm, personally I wouldn't, the mouse is fine although basic, but the keyboard is rubber dome switches rather than mechanical.

Once you've used mechanical there's no going back. They're also SIGNIFICANTLY more durable.

Can't go wrong with a Corsair K70 with Red switches

IMHO, this is still the best budget mouse out there, it's killer performance, for the price it's an absolute winner

pyrah

Hmm, personally I wouldn't, the mouse is fine although basic, but the keyboard is rubber dome switches rather than mechanical.

Once you've used mechanical there's no going back. They're also SIGNIFICANTLY more durable.

Can't go wrong with a Corsair K70 with Red switches

IMHO, this is still the best budget mouse out there, it's killer performance, for the price it's an absolute winner

Is the V2 Deathadder just as good at £47?

I like the Halo one just as a preference.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Is the V2 Deathadder just as good at £47?

I like the Halo one just as a preference.
Better. The one I linked is the cut down essential model.

The V2 is the full fat monster.

The cut down one is 8500dpi

The v2 is 20000dpi so significantly more responsive

I bought the cut down version in 2019 I think, after being completely hooked on a mouse from 2007. The deathadder is a phenomenal mouse.

The lightspeeds are excellent performers as well and Logitech have superb support, the only reason I don’t recommend them is that they tend to fail quicker than other makes.

pyrah

Better. The one I linked is the cut down essential model.

The V2 is the full fat monster.

The cut down one is 8500dpi

The v2 is 20000dpi so significantly more responsive

I bought the cut down version in 2019 I think, after being completely hooked on a mouse from 2007. The deathadder is a phenomenal mouse.

The lightspeeds are excellent performers as well and Logitech have superb support, the only reason I don’t recommend them is that they tend to fail quicker than other makes.

Thanks as always Spyder.

I'm sure I'll be back when I've got my PC to make sure I don't break it before I've even got enjoy it lol

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks as always Spyder.

I'm sure I'll be back when I've got my PC to make sure I don't break it before I've even got enjoy it lol
You've got a really good setup, you've investigated each option really well and not rushed into anything.

It will pay dividends over the lifetime of the PC. I'm really excited for you!