PC Game Deals!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Resident evil bundle on GOG contains resident evil, resident evil 2 & 3 for £20.99, I've played some of village is this worth getting

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Yeah I'm not sure if they are worth it at that price. the original Resident Evil hasn't been available on PC for many, many years and GOG is the only place selling it. The remake would be much more worth it, but you wouldn't get all 3 games.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Cheers, by the sound of it, I'll give it a miss (y)
The remasters are definitely worth it.

The originals, the mechanics were plain terrible, even for the time. They’re not as good as something like the half life series in replayability nowadays.

I think if you’d played the originals and had nostalgia specifically to recreate the experience then the originals would be worth it, but for anyone wanting the story but as a really playable experience, then the remasters are definitely the ones.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
40-odd minutes until the start of the Steam Summer sale, so presumably 40-odd minutes +1 until Steam crashes as per usual!

Armored Bank Truck Inside

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm a big fan of this guy as he really has his pulse on the indie games scene. This might be worth a watch for anybody looking to buy a game or 10 during the Steam sale!