Resident Evil Village

Gavras

Master Poster
Well trailer 3 and Showcase were released tonight, it’s looking good.

will be interesting to see how new engine does its stuff.

For those that have not tried Resident Evil games, Biohazard and Res 2 & 3 are on sale on Steam.

latest trailer, make sure lights off, dark room

May 2021

I've recently picked up Outlast 2 as it was under a 5er in a recent sale, really looking forward to it!

I just love me a horror game.... can't wait for the upcoming Dead Space game if it happens!
i loved the dead space series bar the third game kinda leaned towards action over horror alien isolation was a firm favourite really captured the atmosphere of the films

steaky360

I've recently picked up Outlast 2 as it was under a 5er in a recent sale, really looking forward to it!

I just love me a horror game.... can't wait for the upcoming Dead Space game if it happens!
Are you meaning : Callisto Protocol?? Is it a direct link to Dead Space? Or is there 'also' going to be a new Dead Space (tried google, only got Callisto Protocol)...

i loved the dead space series bar the third game kinda leaned towards action over horror alien isolation was a firm favourite really captured the atmosphere of the films
Whilst I need to wear brown pants to play it, Alien Isolation is probably the perfect horror game, the build up and pay off is pretty much perfect.

Are you meaning : Callisto Protocol?? Is it a direct link to Dead Space? Or is there 'also' going to be a new Dead Space (tried google, only got Callisto Protocol)...

Whilst I need to wear brown pants to play it, Alien Isolation is probably the perfect horror game, the build up and pay off is pretty much perfect.
i checked out that callisto protocol made by the same guy as dead space looks awesome i think alien isolation has to be the most underrated horror game to come out in the last 10 years big alien fan so to have that drop in my lap out of nowhere after the horror that was colonial marines was a godsend

Last edited:

steaky360

i check out that callisto protocol made by the same guy as dead space looks awesome i think alien isolation has to be the most underrated horror game to come out in the last 10 years big alien fan so to have that drop in my lap out of nowhere after the horror that was colonial marines was a godsend
If you like isolation - can I raise you Alien RPG (its paper/dice type of game) but its amazing :) Would highly recommend.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Yeah, sorry, meant Callisto protocol. I assumed it was in the same universe as dead space but see that’s not the case. Does look good though!