Silent Hill reboot?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Rumours have been going crazy for years now...... but:

1665955119786.png

That's 10PM UK time this wednesday night.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
No thanks. I sat through the PT demo by Kojima a few years ago and that was enough to confirm to me that I’ll never be able to get on with that kind of game. I’ll just hide behind the sofa in my impenetrable pillow fort whilst you nutters are shrieking and enjoying all manner of jump scares.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So this is what they're teasing... Silent Hill: Ascension for release in 2023

An Interactive Streaming experience

I have no idea what on earth that is

And Silent Hill 2 remake:

And Silent Hill f which is a new japanese chapter of the story - this looks really promising

Last edited:

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
xx - Copy.png

silent hill 2 steam specs info

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
View attachment 37786

silent hill 2 steam specs info

Hasn't everyone got a 7800x3D and RTX4090 now anyway.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
so, a little story about this game,

when it was first released homers local video game store offered a comp whereby they were holding an all night gaming session on release day of this game, they were giving away the limited edition version below to a few lucky winners in a comp

1706902198000.jpeg

anyway, homer won one of the copies that they were giving away, long time ago now but homer was very happy at the time

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Got that notifcation myself. I've got a disc copy of the original Silent Hill 2 on PC which I'm thinking I might have a go at selling. Could be worth a few quid now that there's likely to be rising interest in the game with pre-orders being available on the remake..

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Got that notifcation myself. I've got a disc copy of the original Silent Hill 2 on PC which I'm thinking I might have a go at selling. Could be worth a few quid now that there's likely to be rising interest in the game with pre-orders being available on the remake..
Noooo, don’t sell it! That’s a real piece of history!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Noooo, don’t sell it! That’s a real piece of history!
We're moving house later this year and there's going to be less storage space than I have now. I'd like to keep hold of it, but I don't really have anywhere to put it, so that piece of history is only going to end up continuing to sit in a cardboard box or buried in the bottom of my desk drawer or something.

I'm aware it didn't sell very well on PC, so there really aren't too many copies of the game around - I know there's likely to be a bit of value behind it and so it makes sense to get something out of it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
We're moving house later this year and there's going to be less storage space than I have now. I'd like to keep hold of it, but I don't really have anywhere to put it, so that piece of history is only going to end up continuing to sit in a cardboard box or buried in the bottom of my desk drawer or something.

I'm aware it didn't sell very well on PC, so there really aren't too many copies of the game around - I know there's likely to be a bit of value behind it and so it makes sense to get something out of it.
Ah, yes, needs must in that case.

Id be really interested what you get for it, I’m sure there will be a fair bit of interest in that, classic physical copies have become highly collectible over the past 10 years.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Ah, yes, needs must in that case.

Id be really interested what you get for it, I’m sure there will be a fair bit of interest in that, classic physical copies have become highly collectible over the past 10 years.
Capture.JPG

I've got the Director's Cut and there is one listed for £145 as shown above.

Thinking I might list starting at £50 (which is more than I paid for it all those years ago, so instant profit if I get a bid!) and see what happens from there.